New Adventure

I started this blog back in 2007 as Angies2Angels to honor my beautiful girls and our homeschool journey!  I did reviews for homeschooling supplies and documented fun times in our early school journey. I am not removing those, as I would like to keep them as memories! My girls are now 19 and 17! Wow! Time just flies by!  So into a new adventure I go..., crafting has become a fun pass time for me, while still teaching my youngest daughter. This is her SENIOR year! Both my girls will probably join me on this journey of crafting as well.  My oldest is a photographer and loves creating digital artwork! My youngest is a crocheting machine!!! Lol She has made so many amazing things with yarn! So please follow this blog and if you have Facebook watch my LIVE crafting videos!  I am excited about the journey! 

Comments

Popular Posts