Simply Blessed Calendar


 I started my project using one of these crafters square canvas boards.   
I mixed these two colors of pain to paint my canvas.  I mixed some and then accented with each separately.  


I used a page from this calendar that was purchased at dollar tree.   


I applied the calendar sheet the canvas using mod podge.  Then used the two colors listed above to go around the outside with paint.   I then made a bow with some assorted ribbons that I had on had.  I applied a cute button I had to the middle of the bow using hot glue.  I then attached a jute twine string to the back of the frame for a hanger.   

This is the finished product.   I am sorry I couldn't go LIVE on facebook tonight.  Our internet in has been going on and off all evening.  I just didn't want to risk starting and getting cut off.  I hope you enjoy seeing the photos.  


Comments

Popular Posts